[Asterisk-Users] How to terminate ringing call before it is answered?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 19:56:38 MST 2006

One way would be to use a queue to initiate the call and use the
context defined in the queue as where to drop the call. I'm however
not sure if the context setting in queues work when ring is used as an
option in the app_queue. Also you would have to make sure that the
member in the queue is Local/nubertodial at context for accurate billing
reasons, and I'm not sure how you could change somthing like this on
the fly.