[Asterisk-Users] Blacklist a callerID

Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Sat Apr 15 11:06:41 MST 2006

Matt:

Some great scripts on your site!  I read the one about blacklisting a
callerID.  As an alternative (albeit more complex), we have a posted a
utility which looks up caller phone numbers in a mySQL database and takes
action based on one field of the database (Drop it, say busy, or let caller
through).

The utility is cid_rewrite (available on www.generationd.com).  We've added
this functionality to a base program, along with a few other features.

Cheers,
MD