[Asterisk-Users] Unicall and Fax

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Apr 14 15:46:54 MST 2006

Carlos, have you tested your te110p (or any T1/E1 card) to see if you are
missing irq, frame slips?

Ive tested a te110p with unicall (depends which version are you using) and I
am able to receive a few raxes after a very long time, Im getting frame
slips wich makes it very hard but Im trying to figure out the problem with
digum and the advice of the guys here on the list.

Hope that helps.