[Asterisk-Users] tdm2400p and asterisk 1.2.1

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Apr 14 09:36:46 MST 2006

Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:

> I'm sorry..I was wrong again...when I wrote Asterisk I meant Zaptel (I
> always use Asterisk x.y.y + Zaptel x.y.z + Libpri x.y.z, same version
> for all!)

FYI... those version numbers are no longer kept in sync. The Zaptel and
libpri version numbers are incremented only when needed, not just
because Asterisk has a new release. So, for example, there is no Zaptel
1.2.7 release yet, even though there is an Asterisk 1.2.7.1 release.

In other words, if you run the latest release of each package, you will
be up to date, even though the version numbers no longer match.