[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 resource full problems ...

phil.dawson at marnock.com phil.dawson at marnock.com
Fri Apr 14 08:54:47 MST 2006

Hi List,

Not sure if this is the place for this so here goes ...

We have a number of Polycom 501's connected to our * box and they work
great.  Some of our users have added a few entries into the directory on
the phone.  The problem is on those particular phones they now sometimes
get "resource full" on the phone when accessing the directory.  No central
directory was configured.  All phones are flashed with the latest
publically available sip and boot image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil.