[Asterisk-Users] asterisk with bluetooth headset howto

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Apr 14 06:47:09 MST 2006

I think that the BT channel in Asteisk is to support a phone connection
via Bluetooth, (ie asteisk mimics your Headset, and a bit more).

If you have a Bluetooth chipset in your laptop or add one via USB. Any
softphone that can you the audio to/form your headset should work, I do
not know if ALSA or OSS will, so using the console may not be an option
if you are running * on your Laptop.