[Asterisk-Users] tdm2400p and asterisk 1.2.1

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Apr 14 06:38:23 MST 2006

Hi Kevin,
I know upgrading is better, sorry, maybe my question was malformed...the
exact question is "which is the minimum asterisk version supporting
TDM2400P?"
(I have 10 pbx and  I want to change 3 TDM400P with one TDM2400P on
every pbx without reinstalling a new asterisk version on every machine!!)

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo