[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Apr 14 05:26:04 MST 2006

I must agree with you. I too buy Digium cards because I want to support the
development of asterisk. Asterisk is a great product but digum cards are a
pain, they say they don't support faxing but a lot of people that are
implementing asterisk "demand" or "need" faxin as a day to day service on
their PBX's.

Sad to see that faxing is nearly impossible on digium cards. To me is like
saying "here you have a great car but.. It cannot handle a car stereo" :(