[Asterisk-Users] Performance: Xeon or Opteron?

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Apr 14 05:21:23 MST 2006

My main concerns would be, can you have multiple cards like this on a
system, for example, I now have a te110p and 2 tdm04b and Im getting
irqmisses on the te110p (according to zttool and zttest) which makes fax
receiving on the te110p almost impossible.. Plus, voice is getting frame
slips.

I was hoping sangoma cards could be more "enterprise" friendly.