[Asterisk-Users] Segfault on Inbound call?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 14 05:14:46 MST 2006

Interesting... I don't have those problems with the A200D. In fact,
haven't found any problems at all in about two months of production use.
I have noticed that mixing a TDM400 with a A200D in the same box has an
issue with sangoma code disabling echotraining=800 (needed for the TDM).
But that's it.