[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 05:07:46 MST 2006

At least Digium lets you wait in a queue and picks up the phone when
you call for support.. with Sangoma the only way to get ahold of
someone is to:
DIAL: 1-800-388-2475... choose option 2... get message "no one is
available"  Press * to return to main menu.  Dial extension 119.   get
message " no one is available"  Press *, Dial 119, Press *, Dial
119... lather rinse and repeat until someone answers.