[Asterisk-Users] Will VoIP ITSP's be Next?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Apr 13 17:56:35 MST 2006

Anthony Rodgers wrote:

> Does anyone enjoy these?

Not at all. But you had better be careful. You will be accused of being
French ( Canadian )

> It's funny - I see people being flamed for asking Asterisk questions,
> but not a murmur about this stuff.......

And CERTAIN people can post commercial stuff, if they are in favor,
while others get chastised immediately for something that may or may not
be commercial.
While we're at it, how about the seemingly endless postings of my ( fill
in the blank) provider is not responding, anyone else having the same
problem.

And then one wonders why "searching the archives" provides few answers.

John Novack
.