[Asterisk-Users] Anyone played with app_amd?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:26:24 MST 2006

I have been able to compile app_amd against 1.2.4 and 1.2.6.

Here are the instructions we use:

- cd ../asterisk-1.2.6
- (1.2 tree) If you want to include Answering Machine Detection ability
  you will need to download app_amd.c and amd.conf and alter the
  apps/Makefile to compile it properly
- cd apps
- wget http://www.freedomphones.net/files/app_amd2.c
- mv app_amd2.c app_amd.c
- vi Makefile
  replace this line(line 32):
       app_mixmonitor.so app_stack.so
  with this line:
       app_mixmonitor.so app_stack.so app_amd.so
- wget http://www.freedomphones.net/files/amd2.conf
- mkdir /etc/asterisk
- mv amd2.conf /etc/asterisk/amd.conf
- cd ../

-(1.2 tree) apply the cli delimiter patch
- wget http://www.freedomphones.net/files/cli_chan_concise_delimiter.patch
- patch -p1 < ./cli_chan_concise_delimiter.patch
	- File to patch: cli.c
- make clean
- make
- make install