[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Apr 13 17:19:13 MST 2006

*shrugs* Ya win some ya lose some.  We've spent about 10 grand plus on
Digium cards and have been pretty satisfied with ours :) Faxes have been
working great for over 6 months and the cards work wonderfully in our Dell
servers.  They just need more documentation on the different configuration
options you can pass on load... I think the only problems we've really had
are configuration related, or bad hardware on our part, oh, and a server
room fry that took out more than just the Asterisk servers :-P

Aaron