[Asterisk-Users] Anyone played with app_amd?

Josh McAllister josh at singletouch.net
Thu Apr 13 15:36:59 MST 2006

I'm guessing this may be a question for dev list, but wanted to try my
luck here first. I'm trying to compile app_amd (Answering Machine
Detection) against 1.2.7.1 and am getting some errors. I should point
out that I simply snarfed app_amd.c from
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/apps/app_amd.c?rev=14714

...so if there are other includes and such that are required, that would
likely be the problem, but I was hoping someone may have a workaround
for compiling amd in the current release as I can not run developmental
branches.

Here are the errors I get:

gcc  -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -g3  -Iinclude -I../include -D_REENTRANT
-D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6 -march=k8 -DZAPTEL_OPTIMIZATIONS         -m64
-fomit-frame-pointer  -fPIC   -c -o app_amd.o app_amd.c
app_amd.c: In function `amd_exec':
app_amd.c:321: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:321: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:321: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:323: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:323: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:323: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:323: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c: In function `unload_module':
app_amd.c:384: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
app_amd.c:384: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[1]: *** [app_amd.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/ast/ast-latest/asterisk-1.2.7.1/apps'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Thanks,

Josh McAllister