[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.7 Page()

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:48:20 MST 2006

Hi Douglas.
The Asterisk Development Team has released version 1.2.7.1 of Asterisk.
This release contains only two fixes, one of which is that the Page()
application was entirely broken in version 1.2.7. If you have already
upgraded to 1.2.7 and you do not use the Page() application in your
dialplan, there is no need to upgrade to version 1.2.7.1.

The release is available on the Digium FTP servers as PGP signed
tarballs and also as PGP signed patch files, to ease upgrading from the
previous versions. The keys used to sign these files can be verified by
using the keyserver at pgp.mit.edu.

Greatings

Josue