[Asterisk-Users] Ztmonitor shows RX is always on.

Min Hwan Chang minchang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:58:32 MST 2006

Details:
Asterisk 1.0.9
Zaptel 1.0
Dell P3 1ghz with X100P Clone
Location: India

This is an interesting issue where when I open up ZTMonitor, it shows the RX
as being on.  It seems that Zaptel doesn't know to hang up the line so after
a couple of hours when the telecom cuts the line, everythign stops working.
Things I've tried include playing with the zaptel.conf, trying zaptel
v1.2(with Asterisk
1.0.9), and trying loopstart and kewlstart.

Could I have a setting wrong in my extensions.conf or is this just a problem
with the Indian phone lines?

Regards,
Min

*************
Zaptel.conf
*************
fxsks=1
loadzone = us
defaultzone = us

************
zapata.conf
************
[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
language=en
rxwink=300        ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usedistinctiveringdetection=no
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
callprogress=yes