[Asterisk-Users] Question on parkinglot

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 06:28:56 MST 2006

Hi.... I'm a little confused here... trying to setup a parking lot...
lot is setup.... but how do I send calls to the parkinglot?  If I
allow #700 transfer, it seems I can only transfer on inbound calls...
if I use a T in my dialplan I can only transfer on outbound calls...
additionally pressing # to use an auto attendant elsewhere causes
asterisk to try to transfer... any thoughts?  Is there another way to
blind transfer to the 70 extension yet be told what parking space your
call is in?