[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk BRI in the USA

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Thu Apr 13 00:59:55 MST 2006

Hi Joe,

In your mail you wrote that

"I've heard a few stories that reported partial success with an Eicon
Diva Server card, but always with the caveat that "it doesn't work quite
right" or something along those lines."

I can ensure you that this is not the case. We are implementing a Diva
Server card in our call centre with Asterisk - so it works perfectly on
both BRI and PRI lines.

You need to follow the instructions here though.
http://www.eicon.com/support/helpweb/slnxen/asterisk.asp