[Asterisk-Users] Announcement: New Texas User Group formed

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Wed Apr 12 22:30:00 MST 2006

In an effort to bring Asterisk Users from across the state of Texas
together, the Texas Asterisk Users Group has been formed. The goal is to
help Asterisk users meet other is their area and to help spread the word
about the Asterisk community. I anticipate regional meetings of members and
look forward to all of our members being able to attend the Astricon Event
in Dallas in October.

 I invite all of the Asterisk users in Texas to visit our web new website,
still under development, and join our group and our mailing list. I am
currently taking suggestions on the format and backend of the website and
look forward to helping build a stronger asterisk community in Texas.

--
Bruce
Nortex Networks