[Asterisk-Users] Texas User Group

Linda Robertson Robertson at rmu.edu
Wed Apr 12 15:26:28 MST 2006

I will be out of the office until Wednesday, 09/21/2005. If you need
immediate assistance, please contact Phill Miller at 412.262.8503 or
MillerP at rmu.edu. Thank you.

>>> asterisk-users 04/12/06 18:25 >>>

I setup www.txaug.net with a temporary page and have a working mailing
list
at list.txaug.net. Look forward to comments and suggestions.

JR, you definately have a great setup for user group meetings.
--
Bruce
Nortex Networks

On 4/12/06, JR Richardson <jmr.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm in the Dallas area, my office is in Irving.  I would be willing to
> host a user group.  I have a decent size conference room, big
whiteboard and
> on-site lab with 5 asterisk servers dedicated for testing/development.
> can host web space and e-mail list also.  I do like the wiki idea
though,
> everyone gets so much e-mail these days, it's hard to keep up.
Currently