[Asterisk-Users] SIP MWI

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Wed Apr 12 12:30:36 MST 2006

If it's already been covered, please forgive the repetition.  I searched
Mantis, but couldn't come up with anything.

We upgraded to Asterisk 1.2.6, and suddenly the Polycom MWI stopped
working on SP IP 300s and 600s.  All of them.

I tried splitting the friend entries in sip.conf into user and peer.  I
made sure the context of the voicemail box was on the end of the mailbox
option in the sip.conf file.  I checked and rechecked the config files
for the phones.

Nothing worked to restore the MWI's until I reverted to 1.2.5.  Then
everything just worked like it should.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there an open bug, or a fix already
merged into svn?

Thanks,
David Gomillion