[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk BRI in the USA

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Wed Apr 12 12:10:09 MST 2006

I guess what I need to find out first if there is anyone out there using
Asterisk & BRI in the USA?  If so what hardware have they been able to
use.  I no longer want to hack around with analog circuits.  BRI has the
potential of PRI with only 2 B channels.  A great idea for a small
office such as my own.  VoIP may be an option, but I would need a ITSP
that would allow calls to transfer from my asterisk box to the remote
phone set.  My link to the internet is fast, but its pointless to route
a call into the office just to stream it back out.  More work more work
more work.....

Mark Coccimiglio
n3whx @amsat.org
sip:293625 at fwd.pulver.com