[Asterisk-Users] Texas User Group

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Wed Apr 12 07:38:03 MST 2006

It sounds like what might be best is a Texas User group, since most of us
are spread out across our great state. With Astircon 2006 coming to Dallas
this year, we could all probably get together at that time. Mainly I would
like to see a user group in Texas because I am deploying a wide spread
asterisk setup in several cities across the state and Oklahoma and
Louisiana. It would be nice to know some possible local asterisk contacts.

I am willing to setup some space on my website or a new domain for a user
group if a state wide group sounds good. Any suggestions as to features for
the site? Wiki? Forums? ??

Bruce
Nortex Networks