[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 phones stop registering

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 07:32:36 MST 2006

Mark,
Do you have the Flash Operator Panel or anything else installed?
I only had 1 phone stop registering in the first 2 weeks that I used
them and then after I installed FOP I had 3 phones stop registering in
the next couple of days.
I have now disabled FOP and have gone just over 2 days without any
problems.

Its probably just a coincidence but I am going to run without FOP for
another week and then try enabling it again.