[Asterisk-Users] billing with PostgreSQL

Andy Tan andytan at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 12 06:56:25 MST 2006

Hi Joao,

some billing solutions are listed here ->
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Open+Source+Billing+Systems

IIRC, none works with PGSQL. My opinion is that considering the
importance of billing, it's better to develop a customised solution.
That way, you would have full understanding and confidence in it.
References to other systems can be  useful also. Hope it helps.

Regards
Andy Tan

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:15:24 +0100, "Joao Pereira"
<joao.pereira at fccn.pt> said:
> Hello to all
> Im looking for a billing tool for Asterisk, that works with PostgreSQL.
> All the tools I found in www.asteriskbilling.com just work with MySQL :(
>
> Do you know a nice billing tool for Asterisk with PostgreSQL?
>
> Thanks
> Joao Pereira

  Andy Tan
  andytan at fastmail.fm