[Asterisk-Users] Snap for Asterisk

mitcheloc at gmail.com mitcheloc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 04:52:37 MST 2006

Bartosz,

When set up correctly the phone on your desk should ring and then when
you pick it you will be connected to the number you dialed. This is
all done via the origination command.

Did you configure the Asterisk management interface both in Asterisk
and Snap? The best approach to debugging is to log into Asterisk via
"asterisk -vvvvvr" and watch what is happening when you try to dial.

Best of luck to you,
Mitchel