[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 6.3 unlock/reset?

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Tue Apr 11 18:06:11 MST 2006

    I've had a few, even on 7.4+, that were impossible to recover the
password. I usually end up looking at the current network settings and
putting an IP alias on my tftp server so it will answer the tftp get
requests coming from the phone. It gets tricky when the original config
has the TFTP server and the phone on seperate subnets.
    Guess this is bad karma for buying used gear... I can deal with that
if it saves me $300/phone!