R: [Asterisk-Users] te110p and interrupts

Phone Dev phonedev at develon.com
Tue Apr 11 11:57:50 MST 2006

Hi Anton,
I'm using a supermicro P4 3GHz P8SCT (Intel E7221 chipset) with TE205P and a
TDM04 and I've similar problem.
I was using linux 2.6.9smp that seams to have problem with APCI so
Hyperthreading, even if enabled, was not working (I sow 1 cpu).
Today I've disable hypertrading and start using mono processor kernel,
disabled both serial and parallel interfaces (via bios setup), prevent
module (I not using tdm04 interface at the moment).
These bios changes also seams to have disabled APIC (is it related to
hyperthreading ?).

However, after all this I've a 4 busy hours of no "chan_zap.c: PRI got
event: HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 2" error.
I'll make you know for news.

Take also a look at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+hardware ,
chrisre seams to had our same problem with TE110 and supermicro.

Simone