[Asterisk-Users] te110p and interrupts

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Apr 11 09:05:36 MST 2006

Hi Andrew...

Thank you very much for the info.

I didn't recompile the kernel, Im using a generic 2.6 kernel but its worth
taking a look at what you said.. Where can I find (which file) the Hz the
kernel was precompiled to?

Also, Im running 1 te110p and 2 tdm cards, probably I'll disable 1 card
later but I will need at least 1 tdm and the te110p for my E1.

So you suggest not disabling any apic/acpi stuff then.. How about HT? should
I disable that on the bios?

Im using supermicro servers and eventhough I get voice calls without
problems, Im getting a few IRQ Misses from time to time which makes faxing
on the E1 very difficult (the original problem).

What do you think?