[Asterisk-Users] Vertical

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Apr 11 08:34:46 MST 2006

Leave it in the ATA! As long as you can live with standardizing on an
ATA. Sipura/Linksys a good choice for VSCs.

Even if you use some IP hardphones as well you will find softkey or
hardkey functions to replace most of the VSCs. (redial, forward, return
call, etc.). IP 501 Polycom has a good feature set in this regard, as do
many others.