[Asterisk-Users] Night Mode and indicators

picciuX matteo at picciux.it
Tue Apr 11 08:23:46 MST 2006

if you have patched asterisk with bristuff, you could use the app
DevState(newstate).
Basically, a thing like this:

; suppose 999 is your "nightmode enable/disable" extension
exten => 999,hint,DS/nightmode
 exten => 999,1,your enable/disable stuff
exten => 999,2,your enable/disable stuff
exten => 999,3,your enable/disable stuff
exten => 999,n,Gotoif(${ENABLING}?100:200)

exten => 999,100,DevState(nightmode|3)
 exten => 999,101,Hangup
exten => 999,200,DevState(nightmode|1)
 exten => 999,201,Hangup