[Asterisk-Users] Agent with multiple phones in multiple queues

Kristian Marcroft asterisk at kwm-web.info
Tue Apr 11 08:06:38 MST 2006

Hey Everyone,

I have a fairly simple question I guess, though I currently don't know
how to solve it.
At the moment every Agent in a queue has 2 Phones, a PSTN and a SIP Phone.
How would I be able to limit calls to an agent, that if he has a caller
on one phone and another call is forwarded into the queue, this agent is
"busy"?

Some Agents are also in two or more queues,
so the phones of the Agent shouldn't be ringing
when he/she is already on one of these phones.

Thanks
Kristian Marcroft