[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941/942 Bulk provisioning

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:02:25 MST 2006

Unfortunately, Linksys is reserving the provisioning tools/info to their
official resellers.  The idea is that you pay your Linksys reseller to
provision your phones (does not make ANY sense to me all).  As a service
provider, we should be able to buy these phones and have access to the bulk
provisioning tools.  You may want to ask your Linksys vendor and see if they
can provide these tools for you, but understand that they are under strict
orders to not disclose the tools.

Good luck!