[Asterisk-Users] App Page() in 1.2.5

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Apr 11 06:17:32 MST 2006

Understood on the proof reading.
The curious thing is it seems to work, EXCEPT when the 841 auto answers,
it also plays dial tone as if one had hit the off hook ( speaker ) button.
This phone has the last rev software, and I can't seem to locate where,
if any, place one can make a change in the configuration to prevent this
from happening.
There doesn't seem to be any detailed admin guide for this phone
available to the user. Perhaps there is a clue hidden in there
somewhere, and it looks as if Sipura isn't much help on now discontinued
equipment.

John Novack