[Asterisk-Users] App Page() in 1.2.5

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Apr 11 06:17:05 MST 2006

It works as I described in an earlier post. The page comes through, BUT
the phone also plays dial tone from the phone when it auto answers
Except for the dialtone, it works
Asterisk 1.2b1 and the last Sipura software version
Using the Page application in 1.2.??  provides the same result with the
same syntax.

John Novack