[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941/942 Bulk provisioning

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Apr 11 04:33:09 MST 2006

Kerry Garrison wrote:
> Has anyone got any information on bulk provisioning of Linksys
> SPA-941/94s? There is an overview in the admin guide but it refers to a
> different provisioning guide that I haven't found anywhere.

You will need to talk to the sales/marketing folks at Sipura/Linksys.
The guide that I've read was written for the spa-ata type products but
is likely the same process used in most/all of their products. I've not
attempted to use it with their phones.

It would appear they are trying to restrict access to the pdf, and then
to itsp's only, etc.

With the pdf, you should also expect to get a compiler (linux & windows)
that allows you to compile the various spa options into a binary tftp
downloadable file.