[Asterisk-Users] Database server

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:35:21 MST 2006

I am currently using * with MySql server version  3.23.58 by using the sql
driver compiled in the asterisk-addon tar file.  Whenever i try to update to
a later version of MySql, the channel driver brakes and the client is unable
to connect to the newer verson of MySql. I have also tried updating the
Client side but hten the channel driver on * brakes
My question is that is there a way to use the latest version of MySql
(without using ODBC)? I have tried using ODBC but the channeldriver for
either MsSql or MySql is scarse. Can anyone help??

Thanks