[Asterisk-Users] asterisk credit card processing

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Mon Apr 10 22:59:23 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 07:56 +0400, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Joseph a écrit :
>
> >Is there a way somehow to implement Asterisk with Credit Card Processing
> >(IVR system)?
> >

> Yes, using AGI.
>
> ~google asterisk voip-info agi
>
> Cheers,
> Jean-Michel.

That is a positive new :-/
Any pointers to a sample?  I couldn't find a suitable sample.   I don't
have much experience with AGI but I can follow a sample if I had one.
I usually call a bank's IVR and I'm asked for merchant number, device
number, etc.  The system ask me for credit card number (that is stored
in a database) and the amount to charge.

--
#Joseph