[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk BRI in the USA

Krzysztof Drewicz asterisk at 4e1.pl
Mon Apr 10 22:25:34 MST 2006

Mark Coccimiglio napisał(a):
> Hey all,
>    It such a shame that BRI technology is such a flop in the USA.  For a
> small office such as mine it would be a great product.

Hello,

My opinion comes from Poland(EU). I use * with a <10 Euro (<12 USD) 1
BRI (2b+d) card named Fritz! (the exclamation mark is in name).
Chan_capi works reasonably well.
 From my telco I have few ( 10 to be accurate) DID/DDI/MSN numbers +48
22   xxx xx x Z where Z is from 0 to 10.
For faxsmiles i use additional analog phone line and external 33k6
modem. (on that analog line we also have *DSL connection to the Internet).
It all works pretty well.

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
Affordable 2/4 span E1/T1 PCI-cards. 100% Asterisk compatible.