[Asterisk-Users] Beeps and noises during calls

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Mon Apr 10 20:32:10 MST 2006

This hit it right on the head - the tdm card was sharing irq with the
nvidia and yukon lan adapters.  What a pain it was to get them off - had
to trial and error the position of my raid card and tdm card and disable
everything.  I think its fine now, could not reproduce the problem
tonight.  To anyone experiencing issues like this make sure you check
irq sharing.  I have been dealing with this for quite some time, and
getting the tdm card on its own irq, it is now working correctly and
quietly on an ASUS mobo.

Thanks again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Garland
Siskiyou Technology Consultants