[Asterisk-Users] Any Aheeva Users?

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon Apr 10 17:51:42 MST 2006

We were considering their product for a large call center.  The product
and the company are both very impressive.  They actually use their own
product in-house in their own call center, so they really know the business.

The downside was that their product is closed and would require hacking
to make it work with our own custom CRM with the tight integration we
seek.  We decided to go straight asterisk and then build a GUI of our
own down the road.  The original decision to go with asterisk in this
deployment was for the ability to customize and integrate to any level
desired or dreamed.  A GUI is nice and they have some very nice features
but....  I quote myself, "Aheeva would take us ten steps forward but
right into a wall when we want additional features and integration not
out of the box."