답장: [Asterisk-Users] Problems registering Linksys SPA941 with * via SIP

한정현 jhhan002 at yahoo.co.kr
Mon Apr 10 18:21:50 MST 2006

In Linksys SPA941,

  First, change static ip to DHCP. It is more easy to manage.

  System Tab-> internet connection type DHCP : yes.
  Check ext1 tab:
  General : Line Enable: yes
  Proxy and Registration
  Proxy : SIP server ip address:5060(ex:192.168.123.2:5060)
  Register: yes
  Subscriber Information
  user id: xxx(same as extension number in sip.conf in * box)

  press "submit all change" button

  Go to asterisk CLI> sip show peers.

  Regards

Damian Funnell <damian.funnell at fff.co.nz> 쓰기:
  Hi all,

Having trouble registering Linksys SPA941 with our * box.  We can't find an entry in the config screens to allow us to put the IP address of the SIP server (i.e. the * box) in.

We can find an entry for a SIP proxy in the phones set up, but we're not using one (SIP connections are direct across the LAN).  Phone using static IP and no DNS present on network.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Damian.

야후! 멀티미디어