[Asterisk-Users] E1 PRI problem with TE205P

Dennis Walker dwalker at jackson-tube.com
Mon Apr 10 11:31:09 MST 2006

I had a simular problem, but my configuration would last a couple of days and then
go crazy.  I had to restart the computer to get the PRI to work right.

I turned out the problem was shared interrupts.  I didn't have as many
problems until I went to 1.2.4 and it was worse with 1.2.5.

I had to rearrange my PCI cards and disable onboard sound to get free interrupts; but since
then it's run 21 days with out any problems.