[Asterisk-Users] Telephony newbie need advice for integration Nortel MICS 4.1 with Asterisk via T1/E1 interface

CG learn.koa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:27:15 MST 2006

Thx Bob,  any good website suitable for telephony newbie like me to get to
know more on Nortel PBX  .. I have done googling but my knowledge of
telephony cannot identify which is  helpful from the overwhelming result  ..

regarding the asterisk + vonage , I have read the discussion , and thanks
for the information.