[Asterisk-Users] Steps to make trunked iax2

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:13:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm connecting 2 Asterisk with IAX2.
One is running 1.2.0, and the other is running 1.2.4

It has been working OK so far, except I get messages like these occassionally

Apr 10 11:14:54 WARNING[13081]: chan_iax2.c:7971 network_thread:
chan_iax2: ast_sched_runq ran 42 scheduled tasks all at once
Apr 10 11:14:55 WARNING[13081]: chan_iax2.c:7971 network_thread:
chan_iax2: ast_sched_runq ran 2206 scheduled tasks all at once

Not sure what these means and how to avoid them, and not sure if these
are caused by connecting 2 different versions.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Andy