[Asterisk-Users] Re: Outbound calls through Broadvoice

Mike Raley mraley at syndiogroup.com
Mon Apr 10 10:01:00 MST 2006

Thanks Ronald!

Works like a charm.  What my brain sees and what my hands type are not always the same thing!  doh!

MR

maybe just a typo,.... br_OA_dvoice

I gone away from broadvoice, since they admitted to have troubles and I
had still to pay for NO phone call !!! (multiple lines)

bye

Ronald Wiplinger

--

       ~ Mike Raley ~