[Asterisk-Users] call center running Asterisk - sound quality - critical!

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:12:37 MST 2006

>From what you say it sounds that the problem is not with asteisk, but
the way it's configured. Asterisk should *never* go down that often.
Asterisk as a normal PBX should run without a restart for as long as
there is power to the box, in the case of a call center if I would
hear of a restart once a week I would accept it, but still would look
for ways of improving it beyond that.

You complain about call quality, what type of phones are thes? What
codec? are they all local?