[Asterisk-Users] AMP / Maintenance-Button missing

Alex Robar alex.robar at thegoldfish.net
Mon Apr 10 07:03:30 MST 2006

Thomas,

The maintenance tab is coded by Andew Gillis (owner of the
Asterisk at Homeproject) specifically for AAH. It's typically difficult
to replicate on
non-AAH systems due to missing software packages. If you want to try, you
need to take a look at the PHP page that the maintenance tab uses, and try
copying it over to your Debian box (and then editing your other AMP pages to
include the link).

Alex

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com