[Asterisk-Users] Re: meetme

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 05:20:49 MST 2006

In article <443A232B.9020906 at webster.it>,
Giuseppe <g.delduca at webster.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> when I try to use meetme I always hear this error message
> "this is not a valid conference number, please try again",
> but my configuration seems to be correct... Here it is:
>
> -- extensions.conf --
> exten => 6000,1,MeetMe(1234,ciMp) ; entra nella meetme room 1234
>
> -- meetme.conf --
> [rooms]
> conf => 1234
>
> Does anyone has the same problem? Any idea?

You need to use '|' as the separator instead of ','. I think your example
above is trying to enter a conference called "1234,ciMp".

Also, I always find is best to answer the line and wait a litle bit before
calling MeetMe:

exten => 6000,1,Answer
exten => 6000,2,Wait(0.5)
exten => 6000,3,MeetMe(1234|ciMp)